High quality products and software are a hallmark of Dynamit. As such, Quality Assurance Specialists at Dynamit work closely with all members of the project team to help define what successful, quality solutions mean to Dynamit. This is done by helping to clarify business requirements, creating thoughtful and thorough test plans, calling out project risks, removing roadblocks, triaging and prioritizing defects, presenting and training clients, and ultimately adding to the sense of confidence in the end deliverable of the project.
- Design test plans that reflect all business requirements of the application and provide coverage of both positive and negative paths.
- Execute test scripts, escalate roadblocks, and prioritize defects in order to minimize defects shipped to client or production environments.
- Discover all critical and high defects prior to production with the goal of zero rollbacks.
- Successfully lead the UAT processes with both client and project teams.
- Clearly communicate testing status, roadblocks, dependencies and escalates risks to the SDM/Lead/PO.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years in software/digital Quality Assurance
- Experience executing manual test plans for small and large scale applications
- Experience testing responsive websites, ecommerce solutions, mobile applications, and custom software
- Experience with JIRA is highly desirable
- Familiarity with web application development process
- Ability to think critically and to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for digital and technology
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a team setting
- This position requires little travel.
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance - Dynamit covers 100% of premiums for employees and chips in with 40% coverage for dependents
- 401(k) matching program
- Parking in the Arena District for use any time completely covered by Dynamit
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- National holidays + a flexible PTO policy that we trust our team to use as they need
- Great hardware, technology and peripherals to help us be productive
- Opportunities to learn, grow and attend industry conferences and events
- Group and team activities
- An office so amazing our clients travel to have meetings here
- Work side-by-side with people who are committed to each other and what they do
- An opportunity to make a difference both in our company and with our clients in their industries
Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer.Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in e-verify.