Dynamit is looking for a full time Android developer to add to our team! The mobile team at Dynamit builds apps across platforms that are performant and aligned with business goals. A Mobile Developer is responsible for understanding business requirements and strategy to create mobile applications that boast the quality, vision and functionality indicative of a Dynamit product. A mobile app may be a stand-alone project deliverable or a key piece of a larger digital strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience building and deploying native Android apps.
- Languages: Java, Kotlin
- Experience moving an app through beta testing to shipping live to the store
- Good understanding of the Android SDK, ranging from API 14 to the latest and greatest
- Ability to build dynamic and adaptive interfaces for multiple screen sizes
- Experience interfacing with RESTful web services and data persistence
- Unit and instrumentation testing experience a plus
- Version Control - Git
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Outstanding team communications and listening skills
- Good time management skills
- High interest in the field of web, technology, mobile, usability and design
- A passion for learning
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance - Dynamit covers 100% of premiums for employees and chips in with 40% coverage for dependents
- 401(k) matching program
- Parking in the Arena District for use any time completely covered by Dynamit
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- National holidays + a flexible PTO policy that we trust our team to use as they need
- Great hardware, technology and peripherals to help us be productive
- Opportunities to learn, grow and attend industry conferences and events
- Group and team activities
- An office so amazing our clients travel to have meetings here
- Work side-by-side with people who are committed to each other and what they do
- An opportunity to make a difference both in our company and with our clients in their industries
- This position requires little travel.
This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws.Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer.Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in e-verify.